You have all been registered for the mandated master class
March 20, 2020Articles
We have all been registered in a Master Class. No one is exempt so as we have with all mandatory classes so let’s get focused on what we need to do.
Topics of the Master Class include: .
- Perpetual kindness, patience, and vulnerability.
- Perpetual awareness of stress triggers and how to cope.
- Establishing eating parameters around snacking and limiting the frequency of going to the fridge and pantry.
- Practice self care each day. Shower. Get dressed. Get out of your sweatpants. Show up to your day!
- We are recommending you implement a schedule of walking or exercise to keep you healthy. Exercise is essential now for the stress it relieves.
- Schedule FaceTime or Zoom calls to stay connected with family and friends.
- Time goes by fast when we are busy. This curriculum is for the next 30 days and believe me it will go fast if you commit to the tasks at hand and make the most of it.
- Start a Journal today and keep track of what you are doing to check off items on your to-do list. Be accountable.
We are all expected to be patient, compassionate while being progressive and respectful.
The kick-off to our universal Master Class is now. Drop some suggestions on any of the above topics. Collaboration is essential.
If you would like a telemedicine appt with us, we are here for you. Insurance companies are now allowing you to stay connected. Let us help you get prepared to grow your family.
Text us 602-765-2229 to schedule. I know some of you need a reset and we are here for you.
Make me proud!